Terms and conditions Beach bags
Terms and Conditions of the Promotional Campaign
" Beach bags".
§ 1 General provisions
- The Regulations define the rules of the Promotional Campaign under the name "Beach bags" (hereinafter referred to as "Promotional Action").
- The Organizer of the Promotional Campaign is Kazar Group Limited Liability Company based in Przemyśl at ul. Lwowska 154, 37-700 Przemyśl, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS:0000132965, NIP: 7951532361, REGON: 651500282, BDO: 000030990 with share capital in the amount of: 150.000,00 PLN (hereinafter referred to as "Organizer").
- Postal address:
Kazar Group Sp. z o.o.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number of the Customer Service Office : +48 16 677 60 00, open Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., on Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (fee as for a regular telephone call, according to the tariff package of the service provider used by the Participant).
- Postal address:
- The Promotional Campaign is an element of marketing activities conducted by the Organizer, the aim of which is to promote Kazar brand products.
- The Promotional Campaign is conducted in the Organizer's Online Store available on the website www.kazar.com/pl/shop (hereinafter referred to as "Online Store").
- The Promotional Campaign begins on 9 July 2019 at 00:01 and lasts until 31 July 2019 at 23:59. In the case of purchase in the Online Store, the date of placing an order in accordance with the regulations of the Online Store available on the website at www.kazar.com/pl/shop in the "Regulations" tab decides about keeping the deadline for taking part in the promotional campaign.
- A Participant of the Promotional Campaign may be a natural person who is 13 years old, but if the person does not finish 18 years, the consent of his/her statutory representative is required, unless he/she has full legal capacity, which during the Promotional Campaign indicated in section 5 of this paragraph, as a Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, i.e. a natural person performing a legal action with an entrepreneur not directly related to his/her business or professional activity, makes a purchase in the Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the "Participant").
§ 2 Principles of the Promotional Campaign
- Participants shall familiarise themselves with the Rules and Regulations before taking part in the Promotional Action.
- The Promotional Action shall cover only Kazar brand bags available in the current offer of the Online Shop with indexes: 34310-PR-48; 34310-PR-99; 34322-TK-87; 43629-TK-00; 43629-TK-03; 43634-TK-00; 43634-TK-03; 43634-TK-36; 43634-TK-60; 43642-TK-36; 43642-TK-99; 46846-TK-25; 46848-TK-03; 46849-TK-09; 46850-TK-01 (hereinafter referred to as “Promotional Product").
- The condition for participation in the Promotional Action is to purchase, during the duration of the Promotional Action, in one transaction, products of the Kazar brand that are available in the current offer of the Online Shop (hereinafter referred to as the "Product") for the total amount of at least EUR 79 (this is the minimum total price to be paid on one receipt or invoice, if the Participant asked for an invoice). Kazar Gift Cards are not Products.
- The Participant who, during the duration of the Promotional Action, meets the condition specified in paragraph 3 above, shall be entitled to purchase one Promotional Product for the price of EUR 12 (twelve) in the case of: 34310-PR-48; 34310-PR-99; 34322-TK-87 or EUR 19 (nineteen) in the case of 43629-TK-00; 43629-TK-03; 43634-TK-00; 43634-TK-03; 43634-TK-36; 43634-TK-60; 43642-TK-36; 43642-TK-99; 46846-TK-25; 46848-TK-03; 46849-TK-09; 46850-TK-01.
- The possibility to purchase the Promotional Product shall be available during the process of finalizing the order in the Cart.
- The number of Promotional Products available as part of the Promotional Action is limited.
- The Promotional Action shall be combined with other promotions and discounts available at the Online Shop.
- Making a Product purchase for a total amount constituting a multiple of EUR 79 in one transaction does not entitle the Participant to purchase multiple Promotional Products at the promotional price.
- The difference between the nominal price of the Promotional Product and the promotional price cannot be exchanged for cash in whole or in part, or for the Kazar Gift Card.
- If, as a result of withdrawal from the agreement, the total amount of Products on a given receipt or invoice falls below EUR 79, the Participant loses the right to purchase the Promotional Product for the price of EUR 12 (twelve) or EUR 19 (nineteen). In such a case, the Participant shall be obliged, at their own discretion, to: return the Promotional Product or pay an additional payment to the full price of the Promotional Product. The full price of the Promotional Product is: 34310-PR-48 – EUR 45; 34310-PR-99 – EUR 45; 34322-TK-87 – EUR 45; 43629-TK-00 – EUR 50; 43629-TK-03 – EUR 50; 43634-TK-00 – EUR 60; 43634-TK-03 – EUR 60; 43634-TK-36 – EUR 60; 43634-TK-60 – EUR 60; 43642-TK-36 – EUR 80; 43642-TK-99 – EUR 80; 46846-TK-25 – EUR 50; 46848-TK-03 – EUR 60; 46849-TK-09 – EUR 60; 46850-TK-01 – EUR 50.
§ 3 Place and method of lodging a complaint
- Complaints concerning the Promotional Campaign may be filed directly in the Company's Salon during its opening hours, by sending a complaint to the Organizer's Customer Service Office address: Kazar Group Sp. z o.o., Customer Service Office, ul. Lwowska 154, 37-700 Przemyśl with an annotation "Complaint about Promotional Campaign Beach bags" or by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone, calling the Customer Service Centre number +48 16 677 60 00, open from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 17:00, on Friday from 9:00 to 20:00 and on Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00 (fee as for a regular telephone call, in accordance with the tariff package of the service provider used by the Participant).
- It is advisable for the complaint to include in particular: name and surname, mailing address, e-mail address, to which the response to the complaint is to be sent, if the complainant wishes to receive an answer to the complaint via e-mail, a description of the case to which the complaint relates, as well as the preferred method of informing the complainant about the manner of handling the complaint.
- Consideration of the complaint and answer about the manner of its consideration will take place within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Organizer. The response to the complaint will be given in the manner and in accordance with the contact data provided by the complainant in the complaint.
- Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119/1 of 4 May 2016. (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), we hereby inform you that:
1. Kazar Group Sp. z o.o. is the administrator of personal data of the Participant submitting a complaint in connection with their participation in the Promotional Action. In matters relating to the protection of personal data, each Participant can contact us at the following address: ul. Lwowska 154, 37-700 Przemyśl or with our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Personal data of the Participant making a complaint in reference to the participation in the Promotional Action shall be processed for the needs related to the consideration of the complaint and informing about the result of its consideration;
3. Transmission of personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to make a complaint and to consider it by the Organizer;
4. The legal basis for processing personal data of the Participant making a complaint in reference to participation in the Promotional Action is Article 6(1)(a) (consent) and Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator).
5. Personal data of the Participant making a complaint in reference to the participation in the Promotional Action will be stored for the period necessary to consider the complaint and inform about its result and for the period of 5 years for purposes resulting from the law, including in particular those resulting from the Act on Accounting and the period of limitation of claims.
6. Personal data of the Participant making a complaint in reference to the participation in the Promotional Action may be transferred to third parties cooperating with the Organizer in considering the complaint, including entities providing legal services. We will not transfer this personal data to third countries.
7. Each Participant making a complaint in reference to the participation in the Promotional Action has the right to demand from us access to their data, correct it, transfer it and delete it, as well as the right to restrict data processing.
8. In connection with the processing of personal data by us, Participants making a complaint in reference to the participation in the Promotional Action have the right to make a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
9. Based on your personal data, we will not make automated decisions, including those resulting from profiling, against a Participant making a complaint in reference to their participation in the Promotional Action.
§ 4 Final provisions
- All matters not regulated in the Regulations shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code and other applicable provisions of law, in particular the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, and the provisions of the Regulations of the Online Store shall also apply to contracts concluded through the Online Store. The Regulations of the Online Store are available free of charge on the website of the Online Store at www.kazar.com/pl/shop under the tab "Regulations" in a form that enables the acquisition, reproduction and recording of the contents of the Regulations of the Online Store by means of an ICT system used by the Participant, as well as at the address of the Organizer's registered office and in individual Company Brand Stores.
- The Organizer honors all rights of Participants provided for in the applicable law, in particular those provided for in the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1025.) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2019, item 134). The provisions of the Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of the Participant resulting from the provisions of law.
- The content of these Terms and Conditions are available free of charge in the Company's Brand Stores and on the website of the Online Shop.
- The Regulations are made available on the above mentioned website in a form that enables the acquisition, reproduction and recording of the contents of these Regulations by means of an ICT system used by the Participant.
- The Regulations shall apply from 9 July 2019.