Terms and conditions Choose your trend
„Choose your Trend” Promotional Campaign
Terms and Conditions
§ 1 General provisions
- The Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") determine the rules of the promotional campaign referred to by the name "Choose your Trend" (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotional Campaign").
- The organizer of the Promotional Campaign is Kazar Footwear Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Przemyśl at ul. Lwowska 154, 37-700 Przemyśl, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000132965, with share capital in the amount of PLN 150,000, with tax identification number (NIP): 795 15 32 361, National Business Registry Number (Regon): 651500282 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
a) postal address: Kazar Footwear Sp. z o.o. ul. Lwowska 154 37-700 Przemyśl
b) e-mail address: email@example.com
c) telephone number for the Customer Service Office: +48 16 677 60 00, open from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (GMT+01:00) (charge as for a regular telephone connection, according to the tariff plan of the service provider used by the Participant).
- The Promotional Campaign is an element of the marketing activities conducted by the Organizer, the aim of which is to promote Kazar brand products.
- The Promotional Campaign is conducted at the Organizer's Online Store, available at the website: www.kazar.com/pl/shop (hereinafter referred to as "Online Store"), except of Online Outlet.
- The Promotional campaign starts on 10 May 2018 at 00:01 and runs until 20 May 2018 at 23:59. The date of submitting the order in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store, available on the website www.kazar.com/pl/shop, under "Terms and Conditions" determines the moment of participation in the Promotional Campaign and whether that moment is in accordance with the deadline.
- The Participant in the Promotional Campaign may be a natural person—who is at least 13 years of age, but if the person is under 18 years of age, the consent of his or her statutory representative or guardian is required, unless he or she has full legal capacity—who during the Promotional Campaign referred to in paragraph 7 of this paragraph, as a Consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, i.e. a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity, meets the conditions set out in § 2 para. 1 of the Terms and Conditions and purchases Goods from the Online Store as part of the Promotional Campaign (hereinafter referred to as the "Participant").
§ 2 Principles of the Promotional Campaign
- The promotional campaign covers goods from the product categories listed in Appendix No. 1 to these Terms and Conditions offered by the Organizer for ongoing sales from the Online Store, excluding the online outlet (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotional Products").
- The promotional campaign does not cover goods offered by the Organizer for ongoing sales from the Online Store other than the Promotional Products.
- During the period of the Promotional Campaign, a Participant who purchases one Promotional Item offered by the Organizer for ongoing sales at the Online Store is entitled to a discount of 20% on the original sales price.
- The prices of Promotional Goods during the Promotional Campaign are automatically reduced by 20%. Promotional Goods are marked with a special ‘Choose your Trend’ graphic symbol. Therefore, the price displayed on the Promotional Products marked with the ‘Choose your Trend’ graphic symbol is the discounted price.
- Each Participant may take part in the Promotional Campaign on multiple occasions if he/she fulfils the conditions for participation in the Promotional Campaign as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- The quantity of Promotional Goods available within the Promotional Campaign is limited.
- The discount is calculated on the gross value of the promotional product.
- The discount does not apply to the costs of delivery of products.
- The discount is not subject to exchange for cash in whole or in part, or for a Kazar Gift Card.
- The Promotional Campaign do not combines with other promotions and discounts at the Online Store.
- Cancellation of an order made via the Online Store as part of the Promotional campaign and related to the return of the goods and return of payments received are subject to the terms of cancellation and refund resulting from the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights and the rules of the Online Store. Information on the manner and time of exercising the right to cancel an order concluded via the online store along with the model statement of cancellation and the cost of returning the goods in the event of cancellation are indicated in the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store and Annex No. 1 and No. 2 to the Terms and Conditions of the Online store, which is available at www.kazar.com/pl/shop under the "Terms and Conditions" tab.
§ 3 Where and how to make a claim or complaint
- Claims regarding the Promotional Campaign can be submitted directly at a Company Store during opening hours, or by sending a claim notification to the address of the Organizer's Customer Service Office: Kazar Footwear Sp. z o.o., Customer Service Office, ul. Lwowska 154, 37-700 Przemyśl along with a note indicating “Claim regarding the "Choose your Trend" Promotional Campaign” or via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone, by calling the Customer Service Office on +48 16 677 60 00, open from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (charge as for a regular telephone connection, according to the tariff plan of the service provider used by the Participant).
- It is advisable that the claim should contain in particular: name and surname, correspondence address, e-mail address to which a reply to a claim should be sent, if the claimant wishes to receive a response to the claim via e-mail, a description of the case to which the claim relates, as well as the manner preferred by the claimant to be informed about the manner of resolving the claim.
- The above content regarding claim notification is only an example, which the claimant is not obliged to use and does not affect the effectiveness of a claim made with the omission of the recommended description of the claim.
- Resolution of the claim and providing an answer regarding the manner of its resolution shall take place immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of the receipt of the claim by the Organizer. The response to the claim will be provided in the manner and in accordance with the contact details provided by the claimant in the claim application.
§ 4 Final provisions
- For all matters not regulated in the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code apply, along with other applicable laws, in particular the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, as well as the provisions of the Online Store Terms and Conditions for agreements concluded via the Online Store. The Terms and Conditions of the Online Store are available free of charge from the website of the Online Store at www.kazar.com/pl/shop under the "Terms and Conditions" tab in a form that allows the content of the Online Store Terms and Conditions to be obtained, opened and recorded by means of an information and telecommunication system used by the Participant, as well as at the address of the Organizer's office and individual Company Stores.
- The Organizer honours all the rights of the Participant as provided for by the applicable law, in particular provided for in the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 459, as amended) and the Act of 30 April 2014 on consumer rights (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683). The provisions of the Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit any rights of the Participant resulting from the provisions of the law.
- The content of these Terms and Conditions is available free of charge from the website of the Online Store at the following address: https://www.kazar.com/pl/shop/informations/terms-and-conditions-choose-your-trend.html
- The Terms and Conditions are made available on the aforementioned website in a form that allows the content of the Online Store Terms and Conditions to be obtained, opened and recorded by means of an information and telecommunication system used by the Participant.
- The Terms and Conditions are effective from 10 May 2018.
Appendix No. 1 to the Terms and Conditions regulating the Promotional Campaign “Choose your Trend”