How to order
With your needs in mind, the Kazar Online Store allows you to purchase your selected product quickly and easily. Goods ordered via the Online Store are delivered to selected EU countries (excluding Malta and Cyprus) by the DPD courier service.
The ordering process just takes a few simple steps:
1. Product search
The Kazar Online Store gives you two options to find the product you are looking for:
- Navigation main menu. Products in the Kazar Online Store are divided into two main categories – "Women" and "Men". Each category presents a collection of products that appear in the Kazar women's or men's collection. In addition, we have introduced the "Shoe care" category, which includes a range of products for the care of leather goods as well as shoelaces, inserts and shoe pads, shoetrees and shoe bags.
- The text search field in the top right corner of the page allows you to quickly look for products using an index number, product type, colour or other specification.
2. Completing the order
Completion of the order begins when the product is placed in the Cart by clicking the "ADD TO CART" button. By clicking the "ADD TO CART" button, you select an item included in the Kazar Online Store collection at the time of placing the order, according to its description and price.
You can access your shopping cart by clicking on the "Shopping Cart" link in the top right corner.
While completing the order - until you click the "Confirm purchase" button, you have the chance to preview and modify your order in terms of the product selection, shipping area and the data given on the order form. In order to modify the order, click the "EDIT" button displayed on the website during the ordering process.
Once you have placed all the products you want to purchase in the shopping cart, click the "CHECK OUT" button. At this stage, the ordering page will open, where you can choose how to order. By making a purchase at the Kazar Online Store, you have two options for placing your order:
1. Login – this requires setting up an account on the Kazar Online Store. Registration is free of charge and only takes a few moments. Registering your account on our Store gives you access to additional options such as order history, the ability to track the status of your order, adding selected products to your "favourites" as well as making recommendations to your friends and getting the most up-to-date information about our products. In addition, you will save time as you will not have to fill in your data each time you place an order.
2. Without login – we respect your privacy, so you can feel free to make purchases without signing in to our site. By selecting this option, we will ask you to fill in the data necessary to process the order as a one-off. We also provide the option of registering and setting up an account on the Online Store Shop after placing your order.
3. Choosing where the goods should be delivered and the form of payment
In the next step, you will be asked to choose where you would like your goods to be delivered, the form of payment you would prefer, and finally to fill in the order form with all the necessary data in order to process the order.
The ordered goods are delivered to selected European Union countries by the DPD Polska Sp. z.o.o. courier company based in Warsaw.
Additional information regarding the shipping of goods can be found in the "Delivery Information" section.
The forms of payment available for orders with shipping to selected European Union countries are:
- Credit card;
Additional information regarding payment can be found in the "Payment methods" section.
After selecting your payment method, fill in the data required for the "Buyer's details" section and click the "CONTINUE" button to access your order summary. You can check here and modify the shipping method, the data given in the order form, and change the shipping details. To do this, use the "EDIT" button. In the order summary, you can also enter some additional remarks regarding your order.
You may confirm the order by pressing the "Confirm purchase" button. At this point, your order has now been placed at the Kazar Online Store. The next stage is payment. When you click the "Confirm purchase" button, a page will appear containing the order number. If you have placed your order correctly, a confirmation message will be sent to your email address. Upon receipt of this message, a sales agreement is concluded between you and Kazar.
Once the order has been finalized, the goods will be delivered to the location indicated in the order.