On the date of March 11, 2019, the name of the company has changed to Kazar Group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Kazar Group Limited Liability Company].
In force since 8th of June 2018
- These regulations govern the use of the Newsletter service.
- The Newsletter service is provided by Kazar Group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Przemyśl at ul. Lwowska 154, 37-700 Przemyśl, Poland, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000132965, with a share capital of PLN 150,000, holding tax identification number: NIP 795 15 32 361, Regon number: 651500282, hereinafter referred to as "Kazar".
1) postal address:
Kazar Group Sp. z o.o.
ul. Lwowska 154
2) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) telephone number to Customer Services: +48 16 677 60 00.
- The Newsletter service involves Kazar sending you, to an email address, specify information in the form of an electronic letter, hereinafter referred to as the "Newsletter". The Newsletter service is free of charge and for an indefinite period.
- The Newsletter contains information about Kazar’s offers, new collections, current promotions, information about opening new stores, and other news about Kazar and its products, including opinions, press releases, and suggested links.
- The Newsletter is sent at least every seven days.
- Each Newsletter contains:
1) information about Kazar Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Przemyśl as the issuer of the Newsletter,
2) the subject of the mail specifying the contents of the given Newsletter,
3) information on how to unsubscribe from the Newsletter service or how to change the subscribed email address.
- Using the Newsletter service requires you to have a computer or other media device with access to the internet, as well as an active email account.
The user may order the Newsletter service by following registration process on the website www.kazar.com/pl or www.kazar.com/pl/shop/newsletter:
1) entering an email address in the relevant space on the web page,
2) agreeing to be sent commercial information at the email address specified in the form,
3) accepting these Regulations,
4) clicking on the button "Sign In",
5) clicking the link on the email from Kazar welcoming you to the Newsletter service, to confirm your registration.
- Clicking on the link confirming your registration and adds your email to the mailing list.
- You have to provide an email address when subscribing to the Newsletter. No other personal data is required but you may provide such data at your discretion and data processing is subject to your consent. Personal data is used to set up your profile and to allow the content of the Newsletter to be adjusted to best suit your needs.
- The administrator of your personal data provided in connection with the Newsletter service is Kazar Group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Przemyśl at ul. Lwowska 154, 37-700 Przemyśl, Poland, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000132965, with a share capital of PLN 150,000, holding tax identification number: NIP 795 15 32 361, Regon number: 651500282.
- The administrator of the users' personal data is Kazar Group Sp. z o.o. The User may contact us by writing to the following address: ul. Lwowska 154, 37-700 Przemyśl.
We have appointed a Data Protection Supervisor, whom the user may contact regarding the protection of his or her personal data and the implementation of his or her rights by writing to the following address: email@example.com.
We process your personal data in connection with your participation in the Newsletter service.
The transfer of personal data and consent to participate in the Newsletter service is voluntary.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the granting of consent and the actual data processing of the user is carried out in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219).
Personal data will be stored until the user withdraws his or her consent.
The users' personal data will be forwarded to companies that provide serves for us in the area of ICT, as well as marketing activities conducted on our behalf. We will not transfer personal data to third parties.
The user has the right to demand access to their data, to make amendments, transfer and delete it, as well as the right to limit data processing.
In relation with the processing of personal data conducted by us, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Based on the users’ personal data, we will not make automated decisions, including decisions that result from profiling based on the customer’s personal data.You have the right to access and correct your personal data.
- You have the right to receive information on whether and how your personal data is being processed, as well as the aim and scope of data processing.
- You may, at any time, for any reason and at no cost, change the email address to which the Newsletter is sent, or unsubscribe from the Newsletter service by clicking on the button "Newsletter" in the footer of each Newsletter, and by entering the email address and then selecting "Sign Out".
- Under the Newsletter service, you are prohibited from sending any illegal content.
- Complaints concerning the Newsletter service can be made:
1) by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
2) by telephone to the Customer Service at: +48 16 677 60 00, open from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT + 01:00) (calls are charged at your operator’s regular rates).
- We recommend that any complaints include, in particular: a description of the matter referred to in the complaint, the email address provided when registering for the Newsletter service, and the email address or postal address to which a response to the complaint should be sent, if you would like to receive a response to the complaint to an email address that is different to the one provided when registering for the Newsletter service, and your preferred method of being informed about the complaint procedure. We will consider your complaint and will address it immediately, within 14 days from the date of Kazar receiving your complaint. We will inform you about how the complaint will be dealt with in accordance with the method requested when submitting the complaint. The above recommendation is only given as an example, which you do not need to follow, and the complaint will not be affected if you do not follow it. If there are any deficiencies in the submitted complaint, Kazar will inform you at the address indicated when submitting the complaint and will ask you to supplement the complaint.
- Kazar reserves the right to change the Regulations. We will announce changes to the Regulations on the website www.kazar.com/pl/shop/newsletter, setting out a list of changes that will remain on the website www.kazar.com/pl/shop/newsletter for a period of at least 14 consecutive calendar days. We will also inform you about changes to the Regulations in the Newsletter and in a message sent to the email address provided when subscribing, with details of the changes to the Regulations. Changes to the Regulations will be announced at least 14 calendar days before the changes to the Regulations come into force.
- Changes to the Regulations become binding on the date given in the information about the change, but at least 14 calendar days after the changes of the Regulations are announced. The changed Regulations will be binding on you if you do not unsubscribe from the Newsletter service within 14 days from the date of receiving information about a change.
- These Regulations are available free of charge at https://www.kazar.com/pl/shop/informations/newsletter-regulations.html in a form that allows you to download, open and save them using your media device. The contents of the agreement concluded concerning the Newsletter service is saved, secured and made available to subscribers once it is sent to the email address specified when subscribing for the service.
- We recommend that you read the Privacy and cookies policy, available at: https://www.kazar.com/pl/shop/informations/privacy-policy.html.